1) It’s made using tried and true methods- the same methods that have long been used in the manufacturing of essential oils, fragrances, teas, nut oils, and hops (yep, those same ones that make all the difference in your craft brew).
2) It’s an FDA-approved process that utilizes an FDA-approved solvent.
3) It’s low volume and closed-loop, so the actual carbon footprint of the extraction process is low.
4) It preserves more than just THC, making your oil taste great and create a high that mirrors that of the flower.
5) It hasn’t blown anybody up.